Umbrella Revolution Wall 2014

Umbrella Revolution Wall 2014
Admiralty, Umbrella Revolution 2014

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Privacy to Grow Up

A few people have asked me why I have stopped posting photos of our family. I've just responded in person and will do so now--we decided that Keohi needs a little time to grow up privately. He's not a small blob of a person anymore and will soon be trawling the internet (as will his friends) and there may be things posted that might make him feel uncomfortable or awkward. We all remember those early years of trying to sort out life and make sense of who you are...so I've decided to taper off on posts and FB photos of him. We all need some time to experiment and grow...he'll be posting selfies and photos of his life soon enough, I am sure.

In the meantime, it's just me posting on what strikes me...cheers.

No comments: